Firefighters headed out to a farm in Minden, Iowa Friday morning to put out a fire in a corn crib.
They think it may have started from an electrical short. When they arrived, sparks were shooting out from that building.
The homeowners live in a house that's separate from that corn crib, but the fire was so hot that some of the siding on their home was melted. The homeowners made it out safely.
Crews contained the fire in about 25 minutes.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.