A garage destroyed by fire Friday morning west of Louisville.
The Cassgram reports the first firefighters on scene at 15410 West Northridge Drive found the structure fully involved with flames, said Louisville Fire Chief Jason McClun. There had been initial concerns that the garage was attached to the house but it was actually a detached garage. The fire was contained to the garage and there was extensive heat damage to a connecting attic area, said McClun.
There was an older model pickup in the garage.
Mutual aid calls were answered by the Springfield, Manley and Weeping Water fire departments. Water and manpower were needed.
McClun said the state fire marshal’s office investigation determined the fire probably started around a wood burning stove in the garage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.