Careless smoking is being blamed for starting a deck fire at an apartment complex in Crete.
The Crete Fire Department says 2 units responded to the fire on Boswell Avenue. They say the fire was put out quickly and was contained to the deck.
There were no injuries.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.