Fire crews were called to a northwest Omaha home around noon Tuesday to put out a fire that caused extensive damage.
Firefighters say the home located near 109th and Military Ave suffered major damage on the main floor and back bedroom.
The rest of the house suffered water and smoke damage.
The fire is under investigation but fire officials at the scene believe an improperly disposed cigarette could be the cause.
No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.