Carelessly Discarded Smoking Material Blamed For Fire

By: WOWT 6 News Email
By: WOWT 6 News Email

Carelessly discarded smoking material is being blamed for starting a porch fire that caused minor damage to an Omaha home Saturday morning.

A passerby spotted the flames at Florence Boulevard and Saratoga Street and called 911 just after 2 a.m. No one was hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 255012911 - wowt.com/a?a=255012911
Gray Television, Inc.