Residents at a Bellevue apartment complex were evacuated Thursday afternoon due to a fire in one of the buildings.
The blaze was reported just after 12 p.m. at the Brent Village Apartments on Buck Drive near Galvin Road South and 13th Street. No injuries were reported. Residents of two units were displaced.
The flames started in a common stairwell area. There are indications the cause could have been electrical in nature, however, the state fire marshal is investigating.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.