Morning fire call brings several volunteer departments.
Weeping Water, Manley and Avoca volunteer fire departments were dispatched to a chimney fire at 6:30 this morning in the 13200 block of Pearl Drive.
Firemen were told while en route that the fire appeared to almost be out and was contained to the chimney area. Units confirmed that upon arrival. Thermal imaging was set up to check for any hot spots.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.