Fire Blamed On Faulty Furnace

A malfunctioning furnace was blamed for a sparking a fire at a La Vista home Thursday morning.

The fire was reported around 6:30 a.m. at South 105th Street and Brentwood Drive, just northeast of 108th Street and Giles Road.

No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 242739771 - wowt.com/a?a=242739771
Gray Television, Inc.