Fourteenth Street between Dodge and Douglas remains closed Wednesday morning after an electric sign atop the Union Pacific Building in downtown Omaha caught fire.
Firefighters had to battle the flames 19 floors up, but only needed fire extinguishers to do so in a matter of minutes. No word yet on what sparked the flames.
Police are waiting for the sign company to come out and remove the panels. Until then, the street will be closed to make sure that if the sign falls, it doesn't hurt anyone below.