It started just after two this morning near 28th and Wirt.
All five people inside did make it out safely.
Fire officials will not confirm but the family says a 21-year-old was using a lighter to find something under a bed when it ignited.
The fire was contained to the second floor but there was water damage throughout.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.