Family Forced From Home After Kitchen Fire


The Red Cross is helping an Omaha family after a grease fire on Christmas Day.

Firefighters tell WOWT 6 News the residents had left the oven on and when they returned around 4 p.m. the house at 60th and Park Lane Drive was filled with smoke.

The blaze was contained to the kitchen, but smoke damage made the home unlivable.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 237256661