An Omaha family was forced from their home by fire Sunday morning.
Everyone got out safely from the house at South 9th and Bancroft streets. Firefighters had difficulty with lines freezing because of the cold. They rotated crews in and out to try to limit exposure. The Red Cross is helping the residents.
No word yet on what might have sparked the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.