A fire that damaged a house near 69th Ave. and Hartman Ave. in Omaha seems to have started at the home's electrical service panel.
Two people were home around noon Monday when smoke began to fill the house. Both of them were able to escape unharmed.
Assistant Fire Chief Steve Ausdemore says the fire was contained to the basement and the back of the house where the main electrical lines enter the home.
There is smoke damage throughout. Firefighters opened a hole in the roof to ventilate the smoke.