A discarded cigarette appears to have been the cause of an Omaha house fire Wednesday morning.
Firefighters arriving at the structure near 38th and Q streets around 6:30 a.m. found the residents waiting outside.
The blaze was contained to the porch on the one-and-a-half story home. No injuries were reported.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.