Update: Discarded Cigarette Blamed For House Fire

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

A discarded cigarette appears to have been the cause of an Omaha house fire Wednesday morning.

Firefighters arriving at the structure near 38th and Q streets around 6:30 a.m. found the residents waiting outside.

The blaze was contained to the porch on the one-and-a-half story home. No injuries were reported.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 199132761 - wowt.com/a?a=199132761
Gray Television, Inc.