Breaking Omaha News, Weather and Sports. Nebraska News. | WOWT.com

House Fire Sparked By Chimney Malfunction

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Six minutes was all it took crews to bring an Omaha house fire under control Friday night.

A chimney malfunction was the cause of the blaze on Woolworth Avenue near South 4th Street. No one was home at the time. A neighbor saw the flames and called 911.

The fire damaged the roof and wall area around the chimney. No one was hurt.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 185758342 - wowt.com/a?a=185758342