Carbon Monoxide Leak Sends Five To Hospital

By: WOWT Email
By: WOWT Email

Five people were hospitalized following a carbon monoxide leak at a Lincoln apartment complex Wednesday morning.

Crews called to Portia Street and Conestoga Road just after 9 a.m. said several residents showed signs of carbon monoxide poisoning, including vomiting and dizziness. All are expected to be okay.

Black Hills Energy is investigating the cause of the leak.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 228956271 - wowt.com/a?a=228956271