Iowa Man Dies While Working On Microwave

By: Associated Press Email
By: Associated Press Email

Authorities say a northwest Iowa man was electrocuted while trying to fix a microwave oven.

The Buena Vista County sheriff's office says 32-year-old Hugo Poroj-Ramos, of Lakeside, was working on the microwave Saturday morning when he was shocked.

He was taken to a Storm Lake hospital where he was pronounced dead.

An investigation is under way into what happened.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 48151417 - wowt.com/a?a=48151417