A Bellevue woman escaped a fire in her home Wednesday night.
Crews called to the home on Bellevue Boulevard North and Chaput Drive just after 10 p.m. encountered thick smoke. The fire was contained to a living room couch. There was a second blaze in the oven in the kitchen, but both were quickly put out.
Damage was estimated at about $20,000. No word yet on what sparked the flames.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.