Bellevue Woman Escapes House Fire

A Bellevue woman escaped a fire in her home Wednesday night.

Crews called to the home on Bellevue Boulevard North and Chaput Drive just after 10 p.m. encountered thick smoke. The fire was contained to a living room couch. There was a second blaze in the oven in the kitchen, but both were quickly put out.

Damage was estimated at about $20,000. No word yet on what sparked the flames.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WOWT NBC Omaha 3501 Farnam Street Omaha, NE 68131 (402) 346-6666 sixonline@wowt.com
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 102516764