Update: Homicide Victim Identified
Police investigating gunfire at North 28th Avenue and Spencer Street Sunday morning found a man shot to death. He has been identified as 36-year-old Quincy Harden of Omaha.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Singing The Praises Of The Corporate Cup Run
- Thousands ran through the streets of Omaha Sunday morning to help those who can’t. The Corporate Cup run is an annual event raising money for the American Lung Association.
Back To Work, Back To School, Back To Rain
- Showers and storms move in late Sunday night with a low of 53. There's a 50 percent chance of showers and storms Monday morning and an afternoon high around 67.
Supreme Court Chief Justice to Speak in Nebraska
- The Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court will be in Lincoln next week to deliver the keynote address at the Roman L. Hruska Institute for the Administration of Justice.
Affordable Health Care Funding Awarded To Nebraska Health Centers
- HHS awards more than $1,384,900 in Affordable Care Act funds to increase access to primary care in Nebraska health centers
Grace University Adds School Of Professional And Graduate Studies
- Grace University has established the School of Professional and Graduate Studies, the result of a $1 million gift from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous
Outreach Program For Young Career Minded Women
- Forty young women from local high schools will be selected to take part in the Perry Outreach Program, a free program that encourages careers in orthopaedics and engineering.
Update: Robber In Custody Had Been Busy Recently
- An armed man who robbed two Omaha gas station/convenience stores within 15 minutes Saturday afternoon was arrested.
Bank Robber Sought
- Police are looking for the man who robbed an Omaha bank Saturday morning.
Officers In Wendy's Shootout Returning To Duty
- The three Omaha police officers involved in a shootout that killed a robbery suspect and a crew member of the TV show "COPS" will return to work on Monday.
Driver Killed In Crash
- Police say speed and alcohol are being investigated as factors in a nearly head-on collision that killed an Omaha man Saturday night.
Driver Killed During "Race 'Em Or Wreck 'Em" Event
- A driver died when an RV rolled over during a race at the Hawkeye Downs Speedway in Cedar Rapids, Iowa Saturday night.
Update: Driver Killed In Crash Identified
- The man killed in the crash into the Gerald R. Ford Birthsite and Gardens Friday morning has been identified as 41-year-old Eric Tennant of Omaha.
Tie Rod Ends Will Steer You Right
- Do you ever feel like you are wandering while driving? Many times it’s associated with the parts on your steering system called "tie rod ends," located between the steering gear attached to your steering wheel and your wheels.
Big Red Enjoyed On The Big Screen
- The Big Red was put on display in the big game outside Saturday night in midtown Omaha.
Fort Omaha Powwow Celebrates Spirit, Life
- In a mix of good spirits, culture and community, Nebraska's Native American history was on display Saturday night in Omaha.
More Headlines From The News You Trust
National & Sports Headlines