Updated: 10:50 AM
- If you think this was a brutal winter, there's data to back it up. An Iowa climatologist says it was the ninth coldest in the state since record-keeping began more than 140 years ago.
5 mins ago
- Some of the area's youngest and brightest minds were at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo on Saturday. Nearly 250 students from 22 area schools showed up for the 29th Annual Metropolitan Science and Engineering Fair.
11 mins ago
- An Arlington High School honors social studies class took a field trip to Davenport, Iowa Friday to learn more about the lives of slaves who escaped the South and made their way to eastern Iowa.
Updated: 10:38 AM
- There is no denying it. Sometimes litter boxes aren't the most attractive option for cats. The Nebraska Humane Society has some tips to keep your feline friend from thinking outside the box.
Updated: 10:11 AM
- Parents could soon have the ability to take a pay raise and keep their child care subsidy. A bill introduced in the Legislature by Sen. Tanya Cook of Omaha would disregard 10 percent of income when determining eligibility for Nebraska's child care subsidy program.
- Two of the six suspects arrested for the murder of a 5-year-old Omaha girl were in court Friday morning. The cases of 20-year-old Vincent Hicks and 18-year-old Jaylen Montgomery were each bound over to district court for trial.
- Nebraska lawmakers have approved a committee to investigate the state's handling of Nikko Jenkins, accused of killing four people in Omaha last August shortly after his release from prison.