Extra Mile Headlines
Zoo Holds Annual Science And Engineering Fair
- Some of the area's youngest and brightest minds were at Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo on Saturday. Nearly 250 students from 22 area schools showed up for the 29th Annual Metropolitan Science and Engineering Fair.
Students Go Far Into Past For Slavery Lesson
- An Arlington High School honors social studies class took a field trip to Davenport, Iowa Friday to learn more about the lives of slaves who escaped the South and made their way to eastern Iowa.
OPS Dual-Language Programs Draw Visitors
- Dual-language programs in Omaha Public Schools have drawn acclaim from other cities across the nation.
It Starts With School Breakfast
- Breakfast has long been considered to be the most important meal of the day, but millions of children aren’t eating anything before school. A former Husker and current Washington Redskin will be in Omaha Friday to try and change that.
Students Sample Some Symphony
- Students from 82 schools poured into the Holland Performing Arts Center Wednesday for a special treat.
More Extra Mile Headlines