WOWT 6 News Crime Stoppers Headlines
Shoplifter Steals Expensive Ipads
- It only takes a shoplifter seconds to steal if a clerk is distracted.
Our WOWT6-Crimestoppers video -- shows how easy it can be.
Burglars Strike Exotic Pet Store
- An unusual burglary in Omaha after a group breaks into an exotic pet store. They didn’t go for the money, but instead for the snakes.
UPDATE: County Attorney Calls Shooting Justified
- Douglas County Attorney Don Kleine has decided not to file charges against the homeowner responsible for shooting and killing an intruder.
Update: Arrest Made In Murder
- Police said Saturday an arrest was made in connection with the shooting death of 21-year-old Brandon Samuels at an Omaha home early Friday morning.
Quick-Change Con on the Loose
- Here’s a Fact Finders profile of a con man at work. It’s the tale of a thief who stole money from a convenience store and was long gone before the clerk realized what had happened.
Fundraiser Held for Man Attacked and Robbed
- Hundreds showed up to support a man who was recently attacked and robbed. His friends and co-workers held a fundraiser on Sunday, a month after the attack happened.
Burglary Suspects Arrested as Victim and Kids Hide in Closet
- Two men have been arrested and booked for burglary in connection with a February break-in. They're identified as 18-year-old Ramiro Ramirez and 21-year-old Marlin Rivera.
Update: Friends Remember Stabbing Victim
- Friends and community members gathered Thursday night to mourn the loss of 55-year-old Larry Morgan who was stabbed to death early Thursday.
Mom Charged With Child Abuse, Drug Possession
- A Lincoln woman has been accused of keeping her infant daughter in such filthy living conditions that there were roach eggs on the girl's feet. Police say 28-year-old Elizabeth Roberts was arrested Tuesday night following a search of her apartment on suspicion of drug use.
Phone Thief Faces Felony
- The theft of a smart phone was a bad call on the part of a Bellevue thief. That was a felony.
More WOWT 6 News Crime Stoppers Headlines