Headlines From The News You Trust
Naproxen Pain Relievers Sold at Dollar Tree Recalled
11 mins ago
- A North Carolina company is recalling nearly 12,000 boxes of pain relief tablets sold at Dollar Tree stores because some cartons contain a different medication that could cause allergic reactions.
Family Feels Threatened, Following A Violent Relationship
- 19 Year-Old, Jakob Williams has turned himself in, but the family of his ex-girlfriend is still on edge.
Update: Police Chase Ends on Expressway, One In Custody
Updated: 9:36 AM
- A high speed chase that wound its way across Western Douglas County ended on Omaha's Dodge Expressway around 1 p.m. Monday. It ended just west of 120th street.
Westroads Mall To Host Trick-Or-Treating Event
Posted: 12:24 PM
- As Halloween gets closer, Westroads Mall has announced a trick-or-treating event of their own on Friday, October 24th from 6pm - 8pm.
Update: Pastor Accused Of Sexual Assault Headed For Trial
- Clifton Wells, a pastor accused of third-degree sexual assault, has been bound over to district court to stand trial.
New Statewide Emergency Notification System Launched
Posted: 9:36 AM
- A new statewide emergency notification system was launched today at the Iowa Homeland Security Conference in Des Moines.
Four Injured in Lincoln Crash
Updated: 9:53 AM
- A car slammed into a pole just outside Lincoln High School late Monday night and four people had to be taken to the hospital.
UPDATE: Fremont Recall Campaign Dropped
- Monday, a campaign to recall Fremont's mayor and two councilmen was dropped. The Dodge County Clerk's office confirms the last of three recall affidavits has been withdrawn.
Victim Wounded In Northwest Omaha Shooting
Posted: 5:42 AM
- Police rushed to a northwest Omaha neighborhood Monday night for a reported shooting.
Update: Prayers For Peace After Weekend Homicide
- Monday night, friends and family gathered to remember Omaha's latest homicide victim.
Update: Mayor Weighs-In on Milled Street Clash
- Several homeowners in southwest Omaha thought potholes on their street would be filled. But they came home to something none of them expected.
Masked Men Break Into Apartment
- Lincoln Police are looking for four men responsible for an early morning robbery.
Human Rights Commission Announces New Field Coordinator
- The push for equal rights for the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community in Nebraska is taking a large step forward.
Bumps On Expressway Felt & Heard
- The irritating sound of metal on concrete is echoing through west Omaha neighborhoods. It comes from an unexpected problem on the west dodge expressway that engineers hadn't seen before.
Update: Jury Selection Begins For Homicide Suspect
- Jury selection began today in the trial of a man accused of killing a woman in her Omaha apartment last year.
More Headlines From The News You Trust
National & Sports Headlines