Update: Shooting Victim Identified
10 mins ago
Omaha Police have identified the victim of a Tuesday afternoon shooting as 26-year-old Randell Busch. The shooting happened near 18th and Emmet at 12:45 p.m.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Update: Bond Set For Suspect Charged In Multiple Metro Robberies
Updated: 10:15 AM
- An armed man who allegedly robbed two Omaha gas station/convenience stores within 15 minutes Saturday afternoon could face 1 to 50 years in prison if convicted on the 6 counts of robbery he is charged with.
Henry Doorly Zoo CEO New Chair Of Association Of Zoos And Aquariums
Updated: 3:36 PM
- The Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) is celebrating the swearing-in of Dennis Pate, Executive Director and CEO of Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo and Aquarium, as the new Chair of the AZA Board of Directors.
Vehicle Collides With Train North Of Ashland
Updated: 10:09 AM
- A vehicle collided with a train a couple of miles North of Ashland on Tuesday morning.
NDOR Reminder: Keep Signs Off The Right-Of-Way
Posted: 2:12 PM
- Tuesday, the Nebraska Department of Roads issued a reminder that it is illegal to put up campaign signs - or any signs- on state highway right-of-way.
Public Tours Set For UNMC College Of Dentistry
Posted: 2:23 PM
- The UNMC College of Dentistry Museum, featuring a collection of dental artifacts that chart the history and evolution of the profession, will be open to the public for free, with tours offered Sept. 22-27.
Fort Street Reopened After Crash
Posted: 7:21 AM
- Fort Street is reopened to traffic after a city bus and car collided at 90th Street just after 6:15 a.m. Tuesday.
Exclusive: Mom Prostitutes Daughters, Key Witness Speaks
- EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Michelle Randall is serving time for horrific crimes. She sold her daughters to strangers. The one man who was brave enough to report her is speaking out for the first time.
Semi Truck Catches Fire Near Gretna
Posted: 7:25 AM
- A semi truck was found burning on the side of the road along I-80 near Gretna early Tuesday morning.
Eddie Munster Coming to Omaha
Posted: 2:00 PM
- Krypton Comics and local attraction Haunted Hollow are teaming up to bring a former star of 'The Munsters' to Omaha.
Iowa Mom Allegedly Intoxicated With Kids In Car
Posted: 8:59 AM
- A Des Moines woman was intoxicated and had two toddlers in her vehicle when she went to school to pick up her 5-year-old son, police said.
Omaha Police Investigate Reported Shooting
Posted: 7:17 AM
- Omaha Police are piecing together what they can after a reported shooting in Omaha Tuesday morning.
Beatrice Man Makes Deal In Sex Assault Of Boy
Posted: 9:03 AM
- A November sentencing hearing has been scheduled for a Beatrice man convicted of raping a 9-year-old boy.
Risky Rides: One in Five Parents Endangers Kids in Cars
Posted: 9:04 AM
- One in five parents of young children admits to "bending the rules" when carpooling, letting children ride without car seats, booster seats and sometimes even seatbelts, a new report finds.
Weekend Pursuit Details Revealed
Posted: 10:19 AM
- Pursuit ends when the passenger took action. It happened south of Omaha early Sunday morning.
Hit & Run At Busy Highway Intersection
Posted: 10:24 AM
- Hit and run at busy intersection south of the metro. The two-vehicle accident happened at the intersection of Highway 75 and Highway 66 late Saturday morning.
More Headlines From The News You Trust
National & Sports Headlines