Headlines From The News You Trust
Salvation Army Tree of Lights Ceremony
3 mins ago
- The Salvation Army and American National Bank welcome the public to the annual Salvation Army Tree of Lights lighting ceremony on Friday, November 7 at 6:00 p.m. at American National Bank, located on the corner of 90th and West Dodge Road.
Community Gathering Aims To Reduce Racial Disparities
29 mins ago
- There will be a gathering of people interested in working at the grassroots level to reduce racial disparities in the 4 key areas of Poverty, Child Welfare, Education, and Justice Friday, November 7.
Update: Alleged Intruder Killed By Homeowner
- Police identified the alleged intruder shot and killed trying to break into a home near 31st and Newport in Omaha Wednesday morning as 41-year-old Lee Harvey.
Victim Speaks After Man Dressed As Woman Allegedly Tries To Kidnap Her
- Council Bluffs Police arrested a man for allegedly robbing a woman at knife-point and trying to kidnap her. The victim said she is thankful to be alive, and thankful to the people that helped catch him.
Motorcyclist Hospitalized After Crashing Into Two Cars
Updated: 5:31 AM
- A motorcyclist is in the hospital, and he'll face a ticket.
Grocery Store Bank Robbed
- Omaha Police are searching for a man who robbed a bank inside the Baker's off 120th & Center.
Fact Finders Helps Fill Backyard Sinkhole
- Sue Flynn has kept a lid on a mystery that gets deeper every stormy night.
"During hard rainstorms water shoots right out," said Flynn.
Police Trying To Identify Credit Card Thieves
- Police are on the lookout for a man and woman who used a stolen credit card.
Dislocated Worker Program Helps Job Search
- It's a "dog eat dog world" out there in the job market. Finding the right job is a difficult thing. Especially if we've been out of the loop for a while.
High School Student Hit By Vehicle
- A 10th grade student at Millard North was taken to the hospital with injuries after being struck by a vehicle on Wednesday afternoon.
Bush Twins Join Girls Inc. for Lunch
- At the CenturyLink Center in Omaha, two former first daughters were the special guests at this year's "Lunch for the Girls."
"Tourism Pro" To Lead Bluffs Convention & Visitors Bureau
- The Council Bluffs Convention & Visitors Bureau has hired a new executive director.
Driver Seriously Hurt In North Omaha Crash
- A woman was seriously hurt when she lost control of her car and slammed into a pole at 52nd & Northwest Radial Highway early Wednesday morning.
BBB Alert: IRS and Medicare Phone Scams Targeting Area Residents
- The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is warning area residents to be on alert for phone scammers pretending to be from the IRS or Medicare.
Strep Throat & Croup Is Going Around The Metro This Week
- Dr. Steve Sindelar is treating children with both sore throat pain and Strep throat. Dr. Amy Lacroix is seeing cases of Croup in Midtown and
Dr. Robert Beer is seeing kids and adults exposed to Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac.
More Headlines From The News You Trust
National & Sports Headlines