Four Dead In Plane Crash At Wichita Airport
Updated: 4:58 PM
A small plane hit a building at Wichita's Mid-Continent Airport, killing at least four people and injuring five others Thursday morning. Several more remain unaccounted for.
Headlines From The News You Trust
Students Learn Potential at 'Men of Distinction Conference'
Posted: 5:58 PM
- At the MCC Fort Omaha campus Thursday, dozens of young men took a look at their future.
Four-Vehicle Crash Snarls Interstate Traffic
Updated: 3:21 PM
- A four-vehicle crash snarled traffic along Interstate 80 in Omaha on Thursday morning.
Halloween Fun Planned At Fontenelle Forest
Updated: 4:56 PM
- Fontenelle Forest is planning "Shadows in the Night. A Forest Gone Batty" on Friday, October 31, 2014.
Spooky Home For Sale
Posted: 2:33 PM
- An Omaha home up for sale comes with a spooky past.
Driver Cited In Collision With School Bus
Updated: 3:23 PM
- The driver of a car was cited after going through a stop sign and colliding with a student transportation bus Thursday morning.
Update: Girl Darted Into Traffic
Updated: 1:36 PM
- Witnesses tell Omaha police that a 15 year old girl was heard saying “Watch this” before she darted into traffic Wednesday afternoon. The girl ran into the path of a car just outside Millard North High School.
Update: Three Arrested In Lincoln Murder
Updated: 3:24 PM
- Three men have been arrested for the murder of a man at a Lincoln apartment complex this past summer.
Sarpy County Expects 47% Voter Turnout
Updated: 3:26 PM
- The Sarpy County Election Commission has announced that its’ prediction for voter turnout in the 2014 Gubernatorial General Election will be 47% in Sarpy County.
Red Oak Man Recovering After Shooting
Updated: 7:13 AM
- Police in Red Oak, Iowa say a 28-year-old man apparently believed a gun wasn't loaded when he accidentally shot himself in the face Wednesday night.
Community Gathering Aims To Reduce Racial Disparities
Updated: 3:27 PM
- There will be a gathering of people interested in working at the grassroots level to reduce racial disparities in the 4 key areas of Poverty, Child Welfare, Education, and Justice Friday, November 7.
Salvation Army Tree of Lights Ceremony
Updated: 3:32 PM
- The Salvation Army and American National Bank welcome the public to the annual Salvation Army Tree of Lights lighting ceremony on Friday, November 7 at 6:00 p.m. at American National Bank, located on the corner of 90th and West Dodge Road.
Open Enrollment Begins Friday In Learning Community School Districts
Updated: 3:35 PM
- Open Enrollment for the 2015-2016 school year begins Friday, Oct. 31. With 11 public school districts in Douglas and Sarpy counties, Open Enrollment gives parents choices
UNO Women In IT Initiative Surpasses Fundraising Goal
Updated: 3:37 PM
- The University of Nebraska at Omaha (UNO) College of Information Science and Technology (IS&T)’s Women in IT Initiative announced Thursday that it has surpassed its goal of raising $400,000 to be used towards encouraging women to invest in information technology education and careers.
Highway Project Update
Updated: 3:38 PM
- Highway opening ceremony announced.
Plea In Chase Case
Updated: 3:39 PM
- A driver who lead on a car chase pled guilty to a felony this week.
More Headlines From The News You Trust
National & Sports Headlines